Pages

June 13, 2010

Launch Party Aftermath!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_icumhNXqKggYUsh45igb7NQ3XuB2goGQHnMN0RD0Ro7kX3qcicLUqNm39uHu3Z7Ec5zVTEdASSPtgzMV_3LNDx8GyJgItCiwfA9omI7Wg27NjcmFR30Cdk8YeL3q7OQos1FCcP0sypd1/s1600/2v99hqr.jpg
The Elite Diary launch party was held today at Ruffian! It went extremely well.

I'm glad to have finally launch this new yet very different project from Elite Entertainment. It's an online diary that follows the day-to-day life of BabetteCouture's road to stardom in Stardoll, which you can take a look at by clicking HERE.

At the party I also announced that I myself will be opening a personal blog of my own, in which I'll give you a behind the scenes look of my Stardoll life. The blog will be up and running soon.

Lastly, I announced that there are two new additions to the Elite News family and they are Nojarama and the lovey Findurlove!!!

No comments: