Pages

December 10, 2010

Mel & Emma Going Strong!

Seems like Bluegreens86 relationship with -Inspired- is going strong. The beautiful couple were spotted ice skating downtown last night. The couple have reportedly been dating since early March of this year!!

In a recent interview, Mel discusses her relationship with Emma:
"Mmm...(giggles).....Emma's my rock. She always make's me smile. She's one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. She taught me to be true with myself and not to be afraid of being who I am. Unfortunately, people judge her because of her past. My friends sure did. When I told them about Emma, they were shocked. Not because she was female, but because of her ex [Star_Awards]. Although I don't condone what she did to her ex, I understand. She was heartbroken after she found out she had been cheated on. I think anyone who felt like how she did at the time would of done the same thing. How would you feel if the person you thought was your soulmate had been cheating on you?? Her ex lost out on a amazing person."

No comments: