Pages

November 14, 2010

Effay Cleared of Drug Use

Brit-On-Me was cleared yesterday of using drugs at the popular French Flamingo nightclub, after both forensics and drug test results came back negative.

Effay was released from the Stardoll Police Department late last night, and when met with waiting paparazzi, made this statement:
"I'm just glad I've been found innocent. I like to party, but drugs just aren't cool, you know? Whoever made that call is probably on the drugs themselves, and I hope they pay for it."

The SPD are currently searching for the person who made the phone call that sparked the investigation, on charges of wasting police time.

2 comments:

Brit-On-Me said...

When I say that im drugged is like for joke :P

Brit-On-Me said...

When I say that im drugged is like for joke :P