Pages

March 30, 2011

Vanessa files for divorce!!!!

Early this morning, Star_Awards was spotted leaving the courthouse downtown with her sister Emorox4eva. It turns out Vanessa was there to file divorce papers from her marriage to fashion designer N1mka4eva, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the divorce.

The couple tied the knot in July 2010.

According to Miss_LolitaF, a friend of the couple, she says "this is so shocking and surprising, I just hand lunch with them a week ago. Charlotte must have really done something horrible, because Vanessa loved her so much. I will certainly be there for V during this hard time."

Story still developing...

2 comments:

Miss M said...

Aw :(
Hope they manage to sort it out asap!

Mrs.Edward Cullen said...

I just found this website..its hysterical I love it!!! Gimmie MOREEE lol I wonder if I'll turn up next lol